Asynchronous Lessons are pre-recorded videos, of content determined by our adaptive curriculum, made by our teachers with inputs and suggestions from parents. The videos are uploaded regularly on the conferencing platform for children to view at their convenience.
Learning activities such as Clay Play, Quizzes, Puzzles and Crosswords, involving parents and children, are interwoven with the synchronous learning, to complement and reinforce teachings.
Following the previous lessons, children embark on pencilling down their lessons, through our Individual Time Program.
Parents, who are an imperative part of the teaching learning process, are taken into confidence and provided guidance in navigating the challenges of assisting their child’s online learning.
To support the smooth and effective functioning of parent-teacher teams, below are the steps taken by the school:
· Active and regular communication with our parents
· Technical assistance from our resource team
· Timely distribution of weekly lesson schedules for better and accurate planning
· Established days for pre-recorded visual lessons
To further bolster cooperation between the school and parents, several programs have been undertaken to facilitate knowledge-exchange, including:
· Parent Orientation Program
· Thought-provoking webinars for parents
· Regular topical and interactive live-sessions
· Family Bonding Activities and sharing of inspiring weekly articles like, “Why Read to the Young Child?”, “Creative Thinking”, and “Importance of Listening and Communication”
· The newly installed digital library with books and resources for children and parents.
With this integrated approach, Presidency School hopes to deliver and inspire the best in children, making learning intellectually stimulating and enjoyable at the same time.